This is the official log of Intro CRM updates—new features, bug fixes, and improvements—in reverse chronological order. To sign up or sign in, go to the app. For tutorials, see the documentation. To sales, support, or to file a bug report, contact us. For updates, subscribe to the email newsletter or the audio podcast.
- Apr 13: Added Twitter link to app footer. Continuously making improvements on the services—outside of the Intro CRM app—which will eventually be rolled into the app.
- Mar 14: Improvements: Deployed Stripe subscription, requiring credit card upon sign up. Bug fixes: Implemented dynamic footer height based on visitor’s display, rather than hard-coded height.
- Misc: Migrated several key parts of tech stack to new tools to handle team-based approach to delivering concierge services to customers.
- Misc: Hired first contractors for delivering concierge services to customers.
- Jan 24: Improvements: Switched to a dynamic/conditional header, rather than distinct headers based on the user’s current page–users should not notice a change in performance. Bug fixes: Fixed rich text editor input field to address issue that a user reported when pasting text in the Deal Edit pop-up.
- Jan 14: Created Changelog.